Current Employment Opportunities:
Director of Youth Ministries
Crosstown is seeking an excited follower of Jesus to serve as its Director of Youth Ministry. Our congregation is committed to a heartfelt “Passion for Christ, Compassion for People.” We’re seeking a person that is entrusted with the oversight and coordination of Crosstown’s ministry to adolescent students (Grades 6-12). This is a great opportunity to be part of a faith-filled congregation that is seeking to follow the Holy Spirit into a new day of ministry!
Title: Director of Youth Ministry (20 hours/week)
- Encourage, equip and support youth ministry team.
- Build students who exhibit passion for Christ and compassion for people through Biblical instruction, guidance, and being a role model.
- Coordination of special events and encourage participation in congregational life.
- Lead, coordinate, and teach at Wednesday and Sunday programming for youth.
- Communicate effectively with students and parents.
For a full job description, click here.
Further Information: Contact Pastor John Jacobi at email@example.com.